Welcome to Play with Magic Miniatures. A blog designated to everything artisan handmade 1 inch scale miniatures. All I wanted to do is to create 1 inch scale artist dolls. Well, this plan turned out into a full blown miniature 1:12 scale addiction. Who would have thought?
At the moment, I have this passion for friendly witches. This is probably the perfect time to introduce you to Calluna, she is my sweet old witch. She's very crafty, specially with apples and pears. Oh, and let's not forget her pumpkins. Her "special" pumpkins are legendary in Schönwalde, Germany. Without further ado, may I introduce, Calluna.
Calluna lives in an old cottage in Schönwalde, Germany.
Her specialties are growing red speckled pears and apples.
It was an absolute joy to design and craft her. Hopefully you enjoy Calluna as much as I do.
I hope you can join me for the next blog post.
Monika






No comments:
Post a Comment